Σทєrgץ Index du Forum
Σทєrgץ
Team Σทєrgץ

Σทєrgץ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Chris Brown Take You Down ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Σทєrgץ Index du Forum -> «Garage -> «Mods
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
garmant

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Chris Brown Take You Down Répondre en citant

Chris Brown Take You Down > bit.ly/1W7mez4

Take,You,Down,Lyrics,from,Exclusive"Deuces",,"No,,Bullshit",,"Yeah,,3x",,"Look,,at,,Me,,Now",,"Beautiful,,People",,"She,,Ain't,,You",,"Next,,to,,You",,"Wet,,the,,Bed",,Fortune,,"Strip",,"Turn,,Up,,the,,Music",,"Sweet,,Love",,"Till,,I,,Die",,"Don't,,Wake,,Me,,Up",,"Don't,,Judge,,Me",,X,,"Fine,,China",,"Don't,,Think,,They,,Know",,"Love,,More",,"Loyal",,"New,,Flame",,Fan,,of,,a,,Fan:,,The,,Album,,"Ayo",,"Bitches,,N,,Marijuana",,Royalty,,"Liquor",,"Zero",,"Back,,to,,Sleep",,"Fine,,by,,Me",,Heartbreak,,on,,a,,Full,,Moon,,"Grass,,Ain't,,Greener",,Featured,,singles,,"Shortie,,Like,,Mine",,"No,,Air",,"Shawty,,Get,,Loose",,"Get,,Like,,Me",,"What,,Them,,Girls,,Like",,"Freeze",,"Work,,That!",,"Better,,on,,the,,Other,,Side",,"Drop,,It,,Low",,"Back,,to,,the,,Crib",,"Make,,a,,Movie",,"Get,,Back,,Up",,"Ain't,,Thinkin',,'Bout,,You",,"Champion",,"My,,Last",,"One,,Night,,Stand",,"Best,,Love,,Song",,"Pot,,of,,Gold",,"Body,,2,,Body",,"Better,,with,,the,,Lights,,Off",,"International,,Love",,"Another,,Round",,"Why,,Stop,,Now",,"Birthday,,Cake,,(Remix)",,"Right,,by,,My,,Side",,"Take,,It,,to,,the,,Head",,"I,,Can,,Only,,Imagine",,"Put,,It,,Down",,"Algo,,Me,,Gusta,,de,,Ti",,"Celebration",,"Ready",,"As,,Your,,Friend",,"For,,the,,Road",,"Beat,,It",,"Sweet,,Serenade",,"Show,,Me",,"Main,,Chick",,"Hold,,You,,Down",,"Only",,"Post,,to,,Be",,"Hotel",,"Private,,Show",,"Five,,More,,Hours",,"You,,Changed,,Me",,"Do,,It,,Again",,"How,,Many,,Times",,"Fun",,"All,,Eyes,,on,,You",,"Body,,on,,Me",,"Moses",,"Play,,No,,Games",,"Player",,"Sorry",,"Gold,,Slugs",,"Drifting",,"Something,,New",,"Paradise",,"I'm,,the,,Man,,(Remix)",,"No,,Romeo,,No,,Juliet",,Other,,songs,,"This,,Christmas",,"Dreamer",,"Sing,,Like,,Me",,"Bassline",,"Nobody's,,Business",,"X",,"Wrist",,"Anyway",,"Little,,More,,(Royalty)",,"Picture,,Me,,Rollin",,Book:Chris,,Brown,,Contents,,,1,,,Background,,,and,,,composition,,,2,,,Reception,,,3,,,Promotion,,,4,,,Credits,,,5,,,Charts,,,6,,,References,,,7,,,External,,,links,,,Digital,,,SpyRetrieved,3,July,2012Prometheus,,Global,,MediaRetrieved,3,July,2012Retrieved,,January,,5,,,2012Submit,,Corrections,,Cancel,,The,,,song,,,was,,,written,,,by,,,Brown,,,,Harvey,,,Mason,,,,Jr.,,,,Damon,,,Thomas,,,,Steve,,,Russell,,,,James,,,Fauntleroy,,,and,,,Lamar,,,Edwards,,,while,,,production,,,was,,,helmed,,,by,,,Edwards,,,and,,,The,,,Underdogs"Take,You,Down",was,included,on,the,setlist,of,Brown's,Up,Close,and,Personal,Tour,and,F.A.M.ERetrieved,,7,,July,,2012AllmusicHere,,we,,are,,,all,,alone,,in,,this,,room,,And,,girl,,,I,,know,,where,,to,,start,,and,,what,,were,,gonna,,do,,I'll,,take,,my,,time,,,we'll,,be,,all,,night,,,girl,,So,,get,,ready,,,babe,,,I,,got,,plans,,for,,me,,and,,youIt,,ain't,,my,,first,,time,,but,,Baby,,girl,,,we,,can,,pretend,,Hey,,,lets,,bump,,and,,grind,,Girl,,,tonight,,will,,never,,endLet,,me,,take,,you,,down,,I,,really,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,And,,show,,you,,what,,I'm,,about,,Can,,I,,take,,you,,now?,,Your,,body,,,body,,,oh,,Your,,body,,,body,,,up,,and,,downSo,,don't,,stop,,,girl,,,get,,it,,Quit,,playin,,with,,it,,Can't,,wait,,no,,more,,I,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,I,,really,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,Take,,you,,down,,,yeahPretty,,girl,,,lets,,take,,it,,off,,in,,this,,room,,No,,time,,to,,waste,,,girl,,,you,,know,,what,,we,,came,,to,,do,,We,,got,,all,,night,,to,,try,,to,,get,,it,,right,,,girlHope,,youre,,ready,,,hope,,youre,,ready,,,hope,,youre,,ready,,I,,hope,,youre,,ready,,,babe,,,cause,,here,,we,,go,,You,,know,,how,,we,,doIt,,ain't,,my,,first,,time,,but,,Baby,,girl,,,we,,can,,pretend,,Hey,,,lets,,bump,,and,,grind,,Girl,,,tonight,,will,,never,,endLet,,me,,take,,you,,down,,I,,really,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,And,,show,,you,,what,,I'm,,about,,Can,,I,,take,,you,,now?,,Your,,body,,,body,,,oh,,Your,,body,,,body,,,up,,and,,downSo,,don't,,stop,,,girl,,,get,,it,,Quit,,playin,,with,,it,,Can't,,wait,,no,,more,,I,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,I,,really,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,Take,,you,,down,,,yeahI,,want,,you,,freakin,,,oh,,baby,,,like,,a,,pro,,,baby,,[Incomprehensible],,[Incomprehensible],,So,,what,,youre,,gonna,,do?Im,,gonna,,take,,you,,down,,,baby,,,nice,,and,,slow,,So,,bring,,it,,,lets,,go,,,baby,,,baby,,Come,,on,,,baby,,,come,,on,,,babyLet,,me,,take,,you,,down,,I,,really,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,And,,show,,you,,what,,I'm,,about,,Can,,I,,take,,you,,now?,,Your,,body,,,body,,,oh,,Your,,body,,,body,,,up,,and,,downSo,,don't,,stop,,,girl,,,get,,it,,Quit,,playin,,with,,it,,Can't,,wait,,no,,more,,I,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,I,,really,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,Take,,you,,down,,,yeahTake,,you,,down,,I,,swear,,I,,wanna,,take,,you,,down,,,baby,,,yeah,,Let,,me,,take,,you,,down,,,baby,,,take,,you,,down,,Songwriters,,Thomas,,,Damon,,E,,/,,Brown,,,Chris,,/,,Russell,,,Steven,,L,,/,,Fauntleroy,,,James,,/,,Mason,,,Harvey,,William,,Jr,,/,,Edwards,,,Lamar,,Published,,by,,Lyrics,,,,Sony/ATV,,Music,,Publishing,,LLC,,,Warner/Chappell,,Music,,,Inc.,,,Universal,,Music,,Publishing,,Group,,Retrieved,,,July,,,7,,,,2012Retrieved,2,July,2012It,,,features,,,Brown,,,and,,,two,,,backup,,,dancers,,,,all,,,dressed,,,in,,,black,,,,performing,,,sexual,,,dance,,,moves,,,while,,,on,,,a,,,revolving,,,stageBillboardCharts[edit]^,,Cinquemani,,,Sal,,(November,,6,,,2007)ISSN1070-4701AppleFebruary,,8,,,2009The,music,video,for,"Take,You,Down",is,a,recorded,concert,performance,of,Brown,on,tourMTV,News"Chris,Brown"^,,a,,b,,c,,"Chris,,Brown,,,,Chart,,history",,Billboard,,Hot,,100,,for,,Chris,,Brown.^,,"Chris,,Brown,,Album,,&,,Song,,Chart,,History"EMI,Music,PublishingIt,was,later,released,to,iTunes,on,April,7,,2008.[16],The,video,was,taken,from,Chris,Brown's,2007,and,2008,Up,Close,and,Personal,Holiday,Exclusive,Tour,in,Nashville,at,Sommet,Centerprint,,correct,,Terms,,of,,Use,,^,,"R&R::,,Going,,for,,Adds::,,Urban""Take,,You,,Down",,performed,,moderately,,on,,the,,Billboard,,Hot,,100^,,Castillo,,,Jorge,,(November,,9,,,2007)"Take,,,You,,,Down",,,performed,,,moderately,,,in,,,the,,,United,,,States,,,,reaching,,,number,,,43,,,on,,,the,,,Billboard,,,Hot,,,100New!,,,Highlight,,,lyrics,,,to,,,add,,,Meanings,,,,Special,,,Memories,,,,and,,,Misheard,,,LyricsTour f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Σทєrgץ Index du Forum -> «Garage -> «Mods Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006